It's here...it's...well, almost here! Let me introduce you to.....my cookbook!
(Scroll down for event dates + times!)
I am SOO excited to finally share the cover and a few sneak peeks of what you'll see inside the book!
A love project of the summer, the recipes in the book are a compilation of easy, colorful and impressive recipes coming from my favorite Mediterranean flavors with a few modern twists.
I just LOVE this cover and the dish as well. Lamb shakshuka with gorgeous deep spices. The photo is vibrant and to the point and speaks to my food philosophy to a T!. I've made this dish dozens of times and I am convinced you will go through an entire loaf of bread as you sop up that delicious sauce.
Release date is set for July 24, 2018! And the BEST part....you can pre-order NOW! Which I would be SOO grateful for! When you pre-order on Amazon, you'll get the best price between now and the release date and right now it's on a major sale!
- Healthy, spice filled recipes inspired by my favorite Mediterranean flavors.
- Recipes meant to be able to whip up on a weeknight with a few "Oh, I'll save this for the weekends" thrown in.
- Over 75 brand new recipes, each with it's own full color photo...because you need to see what the finished product looks like!
- A thorough introduction on the spices used in the book and what recipes they are used in.
- Lots of vegetarian and gluten free recipes!
- An entire chapter dedicated to dips and spreads!
Are you hungry yet??
Pre-Order The Weeknight Mediterranean Kitchen Cookbook NOW!
August 1, 2018
3pm: Cooking Demo at Fairhaven Farmers Market in Bellingham, WA
4pm: Cookbook Group Discussion at Village Books. Visit Village Books Events for more info.
August 8, 2018
7pm: Book Signing, Author Talk and Food Tasting at Village Books in Bellingham, WA
Event is free and you can RSVP on Facebook
August 9, 2018
6:30pm at Book Larder in Seattle: Author Talk and Cooking Demo
Event is free and you can RSVP via Book Larder
Can’t seem to find the Chicken Schwarma recipe you made today on Mew Day Northwest. Looked so yummy. Would love to try it.
Hi Jewel! I will email you the recipe! Thank you for watching!
Alexander Hedgar says
I must have this Cookbook!
Rhonda Shapiro/Hedgar says
Magnificent cover Samantha, great reveal tantalized my pallet. I simply cannot wait!!