It’s here…it’s…well, almost here! Let me introduce you to the cover of…..my cookbook!
I am SOO excited to finally share the cover and a few sneak peeks of what you’ll see inside the book!
A love project of the summer, the recipes in the book are a compilation of easy, colorful and impressive recipes coming from my favorite Mediterranean flavors with a few modern twists.
I just LOVE this cover and the dish as well. Lamb shakshuka with gorgeous deep spices. The photo is vibrant and to the point and speaks to my food philosophy to a T!. I’ve made this dish dozens of times and I am convinced you will go through an entire loaf of bread as you sop up that delicious sauce.
Release date is set for July 24, 2018! And the BEST part….you can pre-order NOW! Which I would be SOO grateful for! When you pre-order on Amazon, you’ll get the best price between now and the release date and right now it’s on a major sale!
- Healthy, spice filled recipes inspired by my favorite Mediterranean flavors.
- Recipes meant to be able to whip up on a weeknight with a few “Oh, I’ll save this for the weekends” thrown in.
- Over 75 brand new recipes, each with it’s own full color photo…because you need to see what the finished product looks like!
- A thorough introduction on the spices used in the book and what recipes they are used in.
- Lots of vegetarian and gluten free recipes!
- An entire chapter dedicated to dips and spreads!
Are you hungry yet??