Pear grape sangria is a refreshing and fruity white wine cocktail.
Asian pear, grapes and thyme pulled together to form a gorgeous sangria. If you can let it sit OVERNIGHT, please do!
That’s when all the magic happens. To pair with the fruit, I added some St. Germaine which has pear flavors and it was pretty awesome. The fresh thyme offers a light and earthy touch and is a fabulous contrast with the other fruit.
Pear Grape Sangria
- 750 ml bottle white wine I used a white burgundy
- 1/2 c St. Germaine
- 2 Asian pears cut in thin strips
- 1 1/2 c seedless red grapes cut in half
- Few sprigs of fresh thyme
- Sparkling water optional
- Add everything except for the sparkling water in a large pitcher and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Serve and top with a touch of sparkling water if desired.