Kale and Egg Breakfast Pizza
Servings: 1 Breakfast Pizza
- 1 naan bread
- 1/2 cup cooked kale or frozen and defrosted
- 6-7 cherry tomatoes cut in half (or 1 small one, chopped)
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese torn into pieces
- 2 Tb sour cream or yogurt or ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
Begin by pre-heating your oven to 450 degrees F.
If using frozen kale, run under water to defrost and squeeze out excess water. Add to a bowl and mix with sour cream and a few shavings of Parmesan cheese.
Layer kale mixture on naan evenly. Add cherry tomatoes and mozzarella cheese and make a "well" in the center for the egg.
Crack an egg into a separate bowl and slowly pour into your prepared nest. Season with salt and pepper and carefully place on pizza stone and cook for 10 minutes or until the whites are set. Alternatively, you can place this on a baking sheet as well.
When done, sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese.