Charred Peaches with Vanilla Honey Labneh and Pomegranate
Simple summer dessert recipe, charred peaches with creamy and tangy labneh and topped with sweet honey and tart pomegranate seeds.
- 2 firm peaches cut in half and pit removed
- Grapeseed oil
- 1/2 cup of labneh or thick Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla powder or 1 scraped vanilla bean
- 1 tsp honey + more for drizzling
- Pomegranate seeds for garnish
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
Begin by getting your grill pan or grill smoking hot and brush some grapeseed oil on the cut peach halves.
Place halved peaches on hot grill and allow them to cook for 3-4 minutes, until the flesh has some nice char.
While fruit it cooking, whisk together the labneh, vanilla and honey in a bowl.
Once fruit is done, place in a bowl and top with a dollop of labneh, drizzle of honey, pomegranate seeds and fresh mint.
Calories: 203kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 36mg | Potassium: 711mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin A: 978IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 128mg | Iron: 1mg