#SaucySuperBowl Fish Tacos for #SundaySupper and other Awesome Eats
- 1 lb fresh Halibut cut into large chunks
- 4-6 corn tortillas lightly heated
- Tomatillo Salsa
- 3 Tb Garlic Goodness Hot Sauce for basting
- Few sprigs of fresh cilantro
- Olive oil for drizzling + few Tb extra added to Hot Sauce
- 1 lime quartered
- Season fish with salt, pepper and a good drizzle of olive oil. Let sit in clean bowl.
- Begin heating a grill or indoor grill-pan to medium-high heat. In a separate smaller bowl, add about 4 Tb of Garlic Goodness Hot Sauce and about 1-2 Tb of olive oil. The sauce is pretty strong so the olive oil helps mellow it out a bit without losing any flavor. Stir to combine.
- Using tongs, place fish on grill and cook for about 3-4 minutes until good grill marks show. While fish cooks, use a pastry brush to brush the Garlic Hot Sauce onto the fish.
- Using a flat spatula (that worked best for me), turn fish over and cook on other side for no more than 3 minutes, also basting with Garlic Hot? Sauce.
- Now build your taco! Place fish in warmed corn tortilla, top with guacamole, cilantro, tomatillo salsa and a squeeze of lime.
‘); // ]]>