Happy December!! Don’t even tell me how many days are left till Christmas….or Hanukkah!
Well today, Hanukkah Harry and Santa (and a few of my bloggy friends) are getting together to bring you the holidays a bit early…do ya love it?
Here’s how it works: Each of us have picked our FAVORITE kitchen items and we’re giving them away. So you’ll have to go to each blog to see what they’re giving away and enter. The more the merrier, right?
Here’s where to find all nine giveaways:
- Savvy Eats: Ohh kitchen tools!
- Poet in the Pantry: She’s giving aweay my favorite ice cream in the entire world!!! Yuss!
- The Little Ferraro Kitchen. (woohoo, you’re here!)
- Life As A Strawberry : I’m all about the immersion blender!
- White Lights on Wednesday: Cook book heaven!!
- The Marvelous Misadventures of a Foodie: For the pizza lovers!!
- Food Babbles: for the cocktail lovah’s!
- Stetted: Yay, more kitchen tools!! You can’t have enough!
- The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen: Mmmm..hot chocolate!
Needless to say there’s a bit of a Spanish tapa/wine theme going on here. As you know, we have been channeling our Spain trip ever since we went last year and can’t get enough tapas and wine…so I thought sharing my love of both would be fun thi holiday season. I mean really, always wine and food right..always!
1) Vinturi Wine Aerator: We love this little gadget for freshly opened wine bottles. Hold the aerator over your glass and slowly pour your wine it. The aerator will help “breath” the wine and open it up for a deeper flavor.
2) Le Creuset Corkscrew: We always have a corkscrew on hand when going on a picnic or to the local summer concerts. This one is so sleek and stylist, we absolutely love it!
3) Tapas (Cook book) by Richard Tapper: For the last year since leaving Spain, Joe and I have been obsessed with little bites (aka tapas). Of course I had to run and buy the first tapas book I saw! This book is fabulous and offers a slew of tapas inspiration, everything from seafood to vegetarian.
4) Bamboo Tapas Tray: Of course you’ll need a stylish tray tp serve those freshly made tapas, right? This bamboo tapas trey is perfect for little bites like marinated olives.
Use the form below to enter and don’t forget to visit my friends blogs to enter their giveaways!
a Rafflecopter giveaway