Blueberry Banana Bread Pudding
- 4-6 Hawaiian sweet bread roughly torn up (I had a combination of mini rolls and regular sized rolls)
- 2 eggs
- 1 c whole milk
- 3/4 c sugar
- 3 over-ripe bananas mashed well
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 Tb rum
- 1 Tb cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg I grate my nutmeg and eyeball it
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the eggs, milk, sugar, rum, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In a 2 quart baking dish, layer the broken up bread with the mashed banana and blueberries.
- Pour milk mixture over the bread and gently press down, allowing the bread to soak up the milk mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45minutes. Take foil off and bake for another 10 minutes until top gets slightly golden brown.